Wednesday, August 8, 2007











Ode To Jessica Alba

Long lashes magically stroked longer, blacker still
Be still mine beating heart, oh girl I'd be in trouble
If I had to pee right now, stiff like wood am I

Sweet lips made sweeter still like ripe peaches
Full of juice and tempting, begging to be bitten
To be licked...suckled...I vow to devour thee

Have the gods another woman sexier than thou?
Oh Jessica, methinks that if they haveth one
They conspireth to keepeth her for theyselves!

On this planet mine eyes see no other than thee
Mine loins lust for no other than thee, oh Jessica
Ohhhhhhhh, Jessssssssicaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...

Thy image tortureth me for thirty theconds
Thou bendeth mine psyche, stretcheth mine rod
Urgeth mine libido to dizzy heights of mad hunger

Revlon, I thanketh thee and please, oh please
I beggeth thee, increaseth thy advertising budget!
Buyeth more spots during prime time!

Revlon, passeth the tissues and taketh me away!

-Ye Olde Blowharde

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now that a nice ass

more ass please