Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Nightmare

“Whuh, where am I? Hello?”

“Yes?”

“Who are you?”

“Never mind who I am. What do you remember?”

“Hmmm... The last thing I remember was... was watching television.”

“And...?”

“I wanna say I was watching something about church. No, wait! It was something about politics! The election! That's right! The goddamned election! Who's the President? And WHERE in the fuck AM I?”

“Hell.”

“Hell?!”

“Yes, Hell.”

“Well, if I'm in Hell, then who the Hell won the election?!!”

“Excuse me?”

“WHO THE FUCK IS THE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT?!!”

“You mean of the United States?”

“FOR CHRIST'S SAKE YES! THE UNITED FUCKING STATES!!”

“John McCain.”

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- Ye Olde Blowharde

No comments: